An entertaining and informative speaker, Dr. Necela has been invited to speak at numerous chiropractic venues ranging from state conventions, chiropractic colleges, association meetings, local district gatherings and conventions for specific chiropractic techniques. In addition to his own webinars, he has been a featured “expert” presenter for the ChiroCode Institute as well as several practice management and coaching groups.
As one seminar attendee put it, Tom has the ability to be an “expert at what he does and keep it simple for the rest of us.” He frequently speaks on the topics of:
- Chiropractic Billing
- Chiropractic Coding
- Chiropractic Compliance
- Chiropractic Documentation
- Chiropractic Collections
- Chiropractic Audits
- Chiropractic and Medicare
- Chiropractic EMR/EHR integration
- Chiropractic Business Strategies
- Chiropractic Exit Strategy/Retirement Transition Planning
How to Request Dr. Necela to Speak at Your Event
- If you are interested in having Dr. Necela speak at your event, please complete a Speaking Request Form (click link or icon below to access form).
Praise From Seminar Attendees/Organizers:
- I spent $1500 in airfare for Diane and I to attend your seminar in Seattle and it was worth every penny. I am certain to recoup the investment with a couple of simple changes in our billing and documentation procedures. Thank you. What a blessing it is to have you on our side in the ongoing insurance battle!
—Doug DeShazo, DC (Palmer, AK)
- “I asked Tom to speak at our 2009 Spring Chiropractic License Renewal Seminar in Canton, Ohio. Tom’s presentation and knowledge was excellent. His information was pertinent to every chiropractic physician and office staff member who attended our seminar. We had over 135 attendees. I, 100% recommend that Tom speak at every state chiropractic seminar or convention.”
—Judd Sprandel, DC (Canton, OH) – Past President, Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- The best seminar I have ever been to!
—Jeremy Anderson, DC (Grandview, WA)
- I have attended Tom’s seminars at least 5 times — there is always something new I learn and it is always a day that motivates me. Thank you! Amy Magee, Office Mgr (Tigard, OR)
- “Great and much needed information for our profession!” Lindon Keeler, DC (Bellingham, WA)
- “Great material – stuff I didn’t even realize I need to know!” Gretchen Blyss, DC (Portland, OR)
- Tom, I am so glad that I have attended your seminars! You have given me so much USEFUL information that no other seminar has ever covered. Plus, you answer my questions in detail. Thank you so much for all you do for us.
—Michele Newcomer (Portland, OR)
- “Dr. Necela is simply the most authoritative source of coding, billing, auditing and Medicare issues that I have ever seen. Every one of my clients that has hired Tom has shown more accurate billing, reduced chance of audits and a marked increase in income. I constantly run into poor DC coding and billing due to the Doc listening to some “expert” and utilize Tom to set the Doc straight. Every DC needs to attend Tom’s seminars at least once every year or so to keep up on the ever-changing laws, regulations, red flags and billing strategies.” — Jim Bowen, JD – Bowen Inc. (Whitefish, MT)
- “Dr. Necela and his course were awesome! I need to come back and I think I could learn just as much taking the same seminar again and again!” Karen Riomondo, DC (Langley, WA)
- Four hours went by fast! I could have stayed longer and learned even more, although I received more useful information in this four hour seminar than I did at a recent all day Medicare seminar!
—Drs Dale & Gayle Johnston, DC (Wilsonville, OR)
- “Was Tom entertaining, motivating relevant? Oh yea! Excellent seminar, easy to stay awake and alert!” Sandi Scovel, DC (Everett, WA)
- Super seminar — a 10! Tracy Matz, Office Mgr (Missoula, MT)