RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES
CDs, DVDs, and Printed Books/Manuals:
If you received damaged, defective, or incorrectly packaged items, we are happy to provide a replacement copy. Please notify us within 90 days of purchase.
If you have ordered the wrong product or are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days providing we receive the merchandise in its original condition. Your refund will be applied after the materials are received and deemed to be in excellent condition (i.e. can be re-sold). If the materials are not returned in excellent condition, regardless of whether the damage was yours or occurred in shipping, no refund will be given.
Please notify us via email at [email protected] and return the product to: Strategic Chiropractor Returns, 93. South Jackson St #34350, Seattle, WA 98104. In the case of returns, the original shipping and handling charges are not refundable, and you will be responsible for all costs associated with return shipment.
Ebooks and Downloadable Content:
Downloads are not returnable or refundable after purchase. If you need assistance with a purchase or download, please contact [email protected].
Cancellation Policies for Book, CD orders:
If you need to cancel an order for a printed book/manual, audio cd or dvd, you may do so prior to shipping. If the order has already shipped, return or refund policies above apply. Ebooks and downloadable materials are not cancellable as they are automatically delivered via email and/or through a download link upon confirmed purchase. If you need assistance with a cancellation, please contact [email protected].
Shipping & Delivery Policies for All Physical Products:
Within the United States, all shipping is done via USPS within 2-3 business days of confirmed purchase. Expedited shipping may be requested but additional shipping fees may apply. We do ship physical products (printed books, manuals, cds, dvds) outside the United States but additional shipping fees are required; please email cs[at]StrategicDC.com to get the specific shipping fees for your location.
Cancellations and Refunds: We do not issue refunds for seminars. If you have signed up for a seminar and are unable to attend, you may apply your registration fee to an upcoming seminar. If the future seminar is more expensive, then we reserve the right to charge you the difference. You may also apply your seminar fee to purchase one of our products instead. Credits for unattended seminars will be valid for one year. After that time, they will be forfeited.
Continuing Education Credits: When CE’s are offered in connection with an event, it is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure that the seminar topics are approved for CE credits in their state, unless the course is specifically advertised as approved for that state. While most states approve chiropractic billing, coding, documentation and compliance subjects for CE credits, not all do and we cannot guarantee approval for continuing education credits as that is the jurisdiction of the state board.
Furthermore, since state boards may change their policies or requirements frequently, past approvals do not necessarily guarantee that future seminars (or the one you are attending) will also be approved. We do not possess national approval for all 50 state boards for CE credits for each seminar we offer, so if you attend from out of state, it is possible that credits will not be accepted in your state.
If you attend any of our events, we will assist you in obtaining CE credits by providing you with a CE Certificate, verification of your attendance and/or providing a course outline or instructor CV if requested. However, it is ultimately your responsibility to make sure that the credits will be approved in your state for BEFORE attending the seminar.
Fortunately, because our events focus on proper and ethical strategies and along with Dr. Necela’s unique qualifications, most chiropractors have experienced little trouble getting our CE events approved. According to the wealth of positive feedback we have received about our events, the high quality information you will receive is well worth the price of admission — with or without CE credits! Finally, if your primary reason to attend one of our chiropractic seminars is just to obtain CE credits, you should probably go elsewhere — we love that our attendees want to learn and improve their practices!
Recording Events: All recording of our seminars, webinars and other “live” events is prohibited. This includes any means of recording whether it be video, audio and/or photographs. If you bring a recording device to the event, we reserve the right to either confiscate the device and erase the files or dismiss you from the event. As such, we consider any form of sale or distribution of live events to be theft and unauthorized use and such violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
COACHING, ONLINE COURSES & MEMBERSHIP SITE POLICIES
Participation in online courses or webinars are not refundable unless registration is withdrawn prior to the start of the course or unless there is an expressly stated guarantee in the course registration page. Memberships and access to online courses may be shared with staff or doctors employed by the same clinic, with permission. No permission is granted to share any online course materials with chiropractors and/or other professionals outside your office without written permission from The Strategic Chiropractor. All materials within online courses are considered proprietary property of The Strategic Chiropractor LLC and any sharing of materials without permission will result in your suspension from the course and/or subject to legal action.
Elevate Coaching Fees
The Elevate Coaching program follows the same basic guidelines as above for online courses. Membership fees for the Elevate Coaching program are automatically withdrawn on a monthly basis for the forthcoming month, until canceled. Cancellations are possible with written notice, but there are no refunds for “unused” consulting services or for partial months of coaching. Memberships and access to online courses may be shared with staff or doctors employed by the same clinic, with permission. No permission is granted to share any online course or coaching materials with chiropractors and/or other professionals outside your office without written permission from The Strategic Chiropractor. All materials within online courses are considered the proprietary property of The Strategic Chiropractor LLC and any sharing of materials without permission will result in your suspension from the course and/or subject to legal action.
Transitions Coaching Fees (Elite or Guided Programs)
Our Transitions Coaching programs follow the same guidelines as above for Elevate Coaching members. Membership fees for the Elevate Coaching program are automatically withdrawn on a monthly basis for the forthcoming month, until canceled. Cancellations are possible with written notice, but there are no refunds for “unused” consulting services or for partial months of coaching. Cancellations are possible with written notice, but there are no refunds for “unused” consulting. Memberships and access to online courses may be shared with staff or doctors employed by the same clinic, with permission. No permission is granted to share any online course or coaching materials, any contracts, agreements or other resource documents with chiropractors and/or other professionals outside your office without written permission from The Strategic Chiropractor. All materials within online courses are considered the proprietary property of The Strategic Chiropractor LLC and any sharing of materials without permission will result in your suspension from the course and/or subject to legal action.
Once a chiropractic practice valuation is purchased, the customer has up to 90 days to submit the requested materials for us to complete the valuation. If valuation items are submitted late (after the 90-day deadline), there are no refunds and we reserve the right to cancel the valuation. Once valuation materials have been submitted and/or the valuation has been completed, there are no refunds available even if you choose not to sell or transition your practice.
Registration and Membership for Online Courses
FORUMS & DISCUSSION BOARD POLICIES
A “forum” means any discussion board, message board, chat room, user review forum or other interactive service appearing on any of the Sites and includes both public boards and private folders. You must register in accordance with instructions that you will find on the Sites in order to contribute to any forum. You may not post on any forum, or send to any other forum user or our staff, any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual or other property rights, or that would otherwise violate any law. You may not use any forum in a commercial manner. You may not post material that solicits funds, or that advertises or solicits goods or services. You may not post material known to be false. You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component. We are not responsible for material appearing in any forum on the Sites, except for material signed by one of our identified representatives. We are not responsible for screening material posted by users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason. We retain, however, the right to modify or remove messages or other material that we, in our sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. We also reserve the right to edit materials for any other reason. Whether or not we modify or remove such material, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages or postings. By posting on the Sites, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us and/or relevant affiliated companies the worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive right to use your questions, comments, and postings, in their original or edited form, in television programs, books, articles, commentaries, or in any other medium now known or later developed. You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have posted and that the public posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the rights of any third party. Additionally, you warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived. You are not entitled to any compensation for any materials you may post on the Sites. Finally, there is no guaranteed content or minimum amount of participation that we claim in any of the discussion boards or forums and lack of participation in forums or discussion boards does not constitute grounds for refunds, course repeats or cancellation.
The information, services, products, claims, seminar topics, and materials on our Sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or success strategies listed on this site as well as those that are provided in our products or to our participants at our events. The only exception is the guarantees of satisfaction and graduation that are clearly labeled guarantees within our Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Sites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information or materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not we or any of our respective licensors or suppliers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any speakers, products or services offered on the Sites or those we link to. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third party providers of products or services.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will we or any of our licensors or suppliers be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials or information on the Sites, or any products or services provided pursuant to the Sites, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost data), so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall the total liability to you by us or any of our licensors or suppliers for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to us, if any, for accessing the Sites.
Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of any advice, goods or services you receive from a guest speaker on our Sites or at one of our events.
We are also not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to our guest speakers in connection with the display of their photo, name, or biography posted on our Sites or in our marketing materials.
No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available through the Sites (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in properly applied work, adding value, building a real and professional career, and serving others with excellence and consistency. Our programs are intended to help you make a difference in the world while growing your personal practice. Our programs do take work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavor or professional continuing education program. Please don’t enroll in our programs if you believe in the “money for nothing” a “get rich quick” myth or ideology; we only want serious people dedicated to real professional development who want to add value and move humanity forward. Note: our tagline is work smarter, but this does imply that there is work to be done! As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. You also should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
The Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the internet to which their children have access. We may, at our discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
Confidentiality and Non-Compete
Users of our Sites hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on our Sites are copyrighted and proprietary, so users agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our Sites proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and we will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
Users of our Sites hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on our Sites are copyrighted and/or proprietary, so users agrees not to sell, record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our Sites proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Promoter will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The type of Information submitted to or collected by The Strategic Chiropractor varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with The Strategic Chiropractor.
- Browsing the Website: When You browse the company’s website, The Strategic Chiropractor may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. This information is collected for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of the company’s website and for security reasons.
- Inquiries: The website contains various forms, links to company e-mail addresses, and fax numbers that You may use to solicit information about the website, The Strategic Chiropractor services, and the company in general. When You complete and submit a form, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone, The Strategic Chiropractor may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personally identifiable information You may have provided. Any personally identifiable information You submit via an inquiry is collected only with Your knowledge and active participation.
- Use of Gateway Services: When You purchase our products or sign up for our services You will be required to provide personally identifiable information (“Order Information”) and to enter into a written agreement with The Strategic Chiropractor. The Strategic Chiropractor Customers transmit Order Information to The Strategic Chiropractor for the purpose of processing Orders. This Order Information may include name, address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number), and the type of personal computer being used to access the Services. The personal information collected from Members during the registration process (or at any other time) is used primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Products and Services. Your information will never be licensed or sold to any third party. However, we may make limited disclosure of personal information under the specific circumstances described in the “Disclosure” section below.
B. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Usage and disclosure of Your Information varies based on Your relationship with The Strategic Chiropractor. The Strategic Chiropractor never sells any personally identifiable information and, except as expressly set forth below, never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties.
- Browsing the Website: Information collected while You’re browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes. Such Information may be disclosed to third parties to provide any of the aforementioned activities on behalf of The Strategic Chiropractor.
- Inquiries: Information collected during the course of You submitting an inquiry via online form, e-mail, fax, or telephone call may be used by The Strategic Chiropractor to respond to Your inquiries or to contact You to inform You of services of The Strategic Chiropractor that may be of use to You. Information collected during the course of an inquiry will not be disclosed to any third party unless such third party has been contracted by The Strategic Chiropractor, with obligations of confidentiality, to contact You on our behalf.
- Use of The Strategic Chiropractor Services: If You are a Strategic Chiropractor Customer, The Strategic Chiropractor will use Your Information during the course of providing You such requested services and/or products. During the course of providing such services, The Strategic Chiropractor may disclose Your Information to third parties that have contracted with The Strategic Chiropractor to perform certain functions of the services or delivery of products on our behalf (“Subcontractors”). The Strategic Chiropractor may also use Your Information to contact You about other The Strategic Chiropractor offerings and to inform You about general company news and industry trends, directly or through the use of third party vendors. The Strategic Chiropractor may also use Your Information for internal business analyses. If You are a customer of a The Strategic Chiropractor. The Strategic Chiropractor may also use Order Information at an aggregate level for internal business analyses and fraud prevention. During the course of providing services or order fulfillment to The Strategic Chiropractor Customers, The Strategic Chiropractor may disclose Order Information to banks, processors, card associations, and other financial institutions that are involved in the course of processing the transaction applicable to the Order Information.
- Surveys and Questionnaires: If You submitted an inquiry to The Strategic Chiropractor or if You are a The Strategic Chiropractor Customer, periodically, The Strategic Chiropractor may use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third party vendor, to complete a survey or questionnaire. Responses to any such survey or questionnaire may be used for internal business analyses and may be disclosed in aggregate form without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
- Confidentiality Obligations: All contracts entered into between The Strategic Chiropractor and The Strategic Chiropractor Customers, The Strategic Chiropractor and Subcontractors, and The Strategic Chiropractor and other third party service providers contain express provisions governing the confidential treatment of any and all personally identifiable information.
- Investigations and Proceedings: The Strategic Chiropractor may use Information to conduct internal investigations. The Strategic Chiropractor may disclose Information to cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities and may also disclose Information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal processes.
C. INFORMATION SECURITY
The Strategic Chiropractor is committed to privacy and security. We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.