Chiropractic Practice for Sale in Santa Barbara, California

Thriving, Mostly CASH Wellness Practice - Buy With as Little as 20,000 Down!
Request More Info

Price: {Confidential – Request Info}

Beautiful Location Near BOTH the Ocean & Mountains – 

Healthy Six Figure Income on Only 22 Hour Workweek!

Thriving, low overhead, mostly CASH chiropractic practice for sale in the beautiful seaside & mountain community of Santa Barbara, California!

This business offers you a “best of BOTH worlds” setting where you get all the advantages of being in beachfront town on the Pacific Ocean AND with the dramatic Santa Ynez mountains as your backdrop!  Even better, Santa Barbara is no sleepy beachtown – with approximately 100k people, you’ll enjoy all the amenities of a smaller-sized sized city AND have easy access to the great outdoors, witht the Pacific Ocean, parks, bike trails, and wide open spaces.  Coastal Santa Barbara is the center of the “California Riviera”—an area of mild climate, beautiful coastline, Mediterranean architecture, laid-back ambience, and affluence. The University of California at Santa Barbara brings a college town element without dominating town life. If you need more big city amenities – Los Angeles is just 90 miles away!

The practice itself is 90% CASH practice (with the remaining 10% consisting of general insurance, personal injury & Medicare) combining both manual and instrument adjusting. The practice is turn-key simple and there is an abundance of wellness patients who receive regular ongoing care, with autodebited monthly payments – which takes the pressure off the new doctor of having to obtain a lot of new patients every month! But the current DC does no outside advertising or marketing, so there is still a lot of room for practice growth.  Best of all, the business steadily collects an average of $400,000 per year – despite the fact that the owner is only working 22 hours per week!

The practice is located on a high traffic, main street with excellent visibility ,very good parking  and great views of the mountains through large view windows  that will make you excited to come to work each day! The lease is affordable with no added NNN fees and the space is fully equipped with EMR & x-ray.

This practice qualifies for financing with as little as $20,000 down! The Seller is looking to transition towards retirement but the business is primed and ready for you to step in to succeed. The owner is willing to stay for a smooth and extended transition (if desired) so inquire today and start your journey live and work in beautiful, sunny Santa Barbara!

Partial Financing Possible With Low Downpayment

1500 Sq Ft Space with Favorable Lease Terms

+

Owner Willing to Stay for Smooth Transition

Additional Information

Status Active
Type Practice Sale
Price Confidential [Request Info]
Space Size (sq ft) 1500
Real Estate Available? No – Leased
Yr Established 2002
  • Chiropractic
  • Active & Passive Rehab
  • Equipped with EMR
  • Digital Xray
  • Possible Partial Owner Financing
  • Owner willing to stay for smooth transition